Find Stuff On My Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

First Night at Work

Sooo I got offered a job at Taybarns, I accepted as its closer to me than Tesco, and the pay is basically the same + I get more hours there.
I started last night at 6pm for a trial shift to see if I liked the work or not. MY GOD it was hectic in there and there is literally no stopping at all.
But I like it, I'm proud of myself for getting a job, even though its minimum wage it's still a job!
I basically have to pick up dirty plates, talk to customers, clean tables and take the dishes to be washed.
It's not hard, but it's not boring either.
There isn't any time to stop and talk to the other employees, but thats good for me as I didn't go to work to make friends.
I get paid on a Friday (woop!) so I'll have money for the weekend and I start properly tomorrow with a 9 hour shift, 12pm - 9pm.
I'll let you know how I get on..
byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..