Find Stuff On My Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Job Hunt

Carrying on from my last post...
So we got paid our job seekers, and then the next Tuesday we didn't get paid - AGAIN.
Cutting a long story short, they've stopped paying us, and cancelled our claim, so we're back to square one again regarding money.
I went for an interview for an apprenticeship yesterday and i really liked the idea of it, the woman who interviewed me was really nice and seemed to like me too. I went back today for a second interview with the manager and found out that the job is nothing like it was advertised. I applied for administration and the vacancy is for basically telesales!
So I don't want that job..
I got a call today for another interview for administration in a warehouse, the interview is tomorrow at 8:30am
anddddd....
Just as I'm writing this the post came, I got a letter from another job I applied for as a sales assistant and they're processing my application.
So hopefully it seems as though I'll be getting a job soon. Today Sam and I went through the newspaper circling jobs and rang up about them too. We also rang up about a house with no deposit, and they're ringing me back today.

On another note, me and Sam are getting on really well, hardly any arguments and I'm really happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..