Find Stuff On My Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Changes

I can't believe how much everything has changed in just a few days!
We haven't been paid jobseekers in the past few weeks, so Sam and I have been basically living on no money. It's crap when you can't even afford to buy tea, and it's not like I'm not actively looking for work. In the past few weeks I've applied for Phones 4 U, ASDA, Tesco, Debenhams, Greggs and other small shops but to no avail. I've just been sent an application form though for a shop selling panasonic electrical equipment, so hopefully I'll get an interview.
*Good luck to me!*
So back onto the jobseekers, We haven't been paid because they've checked the records and because we've been made homeless they didn't change our details and they stopped paying. Great isn't it, become homeless and then they won't give you money!
I've seen a flat though for me and Sam, its £65 per week so we'll be able to afford that on benefits. Anyway we'll be paid by this thursday they've said.. and then we get paid again on tuesday! :) I need to get something to wear for interviews, as all my 'smart' clothes are too big or too small.
Thanks for reading, and I'll post a photo of what I buy :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey - Kim - what a hellish time! I hope things turn the corner for you both soon. A

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think..