Find Stuff On My Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Magpie Fever

I like astrology, maybe because I don't believe in any particular religion I like to think that there is some reason why we are all here. Sometimes horoscopes can be scarily accurate too, and with regards to superstition and old wives tales, the only thing I believe in is magpies.

Every time I see one magpie I have a horrible day, and it follows me about all day too! I know it might not be the same one, but I'll see one quite far away.. and as the day goes on it'll get closer and closer.. and by then I'm looking all over for two magpies together just so I can have a good day.

Okay so I'm a total freak LOL. I don't mind, everybody has their own quirks. At least mine doesn't hurt anyone!

Moving on.. I've always wanted a tattoo but I've never been completely sure on what I wanted.. Now I've decided I'm going to get TWO magpies, I just need to find a design or get a friend to draw me a design.

I've also added a tarot card widget on my 'ETC...' page if you fancy it.. click three cards and have your tarot reading.

One for sorrow,

Two for joy,

Three for a girl,

Four for a boy,

Five for silver,

Six for gold,

Seven for a secret never been told.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..